Last updated on:
General Conditions: these are the general conditions of sale;
Website: means the web platform www.combivino.com through which the service is offered;
User: any person visiting or browsing the Website.
These General Conditions define and govern the terms and conditions of use of the Website and the services provided to the user by Portale Chef S.r.l. (hereinafter referred to as Portale Chef or Combivino), licensee of the rights to the Combivino application.
Every user who accesses the Website is required to read the General Conditions carefully, which can be consulted via a link on the homepage and in the user settings. Portale Chef reserves the right, according to what is indicated below, to update, integrate and modify all or part of the terms of these General Conditions. The user undertakes to periodically view the General Conditions, which will be effective upon publication on the Website. The changes and updates will therefore be considered accepted by users whenever they connect to the Website or use the Website after the time the change was published.
The Website and the services of Combivino are not intended for persons under the legal age.
In order to access the Website and all its features, the user must first register on the website, indicating all the information requested, such as personal data, reference email address and password, as well as to read and accept the General Conditions and as required under the current Privacy law.
During registration it is forbidden for the user to provide information that does not correspond to the truth, impersonate another person or use personal data of other subjects without having received authorization. As a result of this it is therefore forbidden to use names that refer to other subjects or are recognized as offensive, vulgar or against the law. In case of violation, Portale Chef reserves the right to interrupt the access and use of the Website and services to any user who does not respect this condition. In the registration form, the user will be asked to select a username and password. You are entirely responsible for maintaining the security and confidentiality of your account and password. He is also entirely responsible for any and all activities and behaviors, whether carried out by himself or by anyone else, conducted through the account. The user therefore undertakes to immediately report through the contact form any unauthorized use of his account or any other breach of security. Neither the Portale Chef nor its licensees will be held responsible for any losses that may occur as a result of a third party's use of the password or account, with or without your permission. Instead, the user may be held responsible for any damage suffered by Portale Chef, his licensors or another party due to third parties using their account or password.
Unless otherwise stated in writing, the services of Combivino are for personal and non-commercial use.
You acknowledge and agree not to:
Combivino can host communities, chats and other public forums on its website and through its services. Bulletin boards, chats and other public forums are intended to serve as discussion centers for users and subscribers of the site. As a public forum, any information that is published on the Website or through the services can be viewed by anyone on the Internet. When publishing information on the Website or through the services, both users and moderators are required to treat others with respect and honesty.
Within the community it is prohibited:
- publish anything that interferes or interrupts the Website or its operations, including files that contain malicious code, viruses, damaged files or any other software or similar program that could damage the functioning of the computer, network or Site;
- post statements or materials that defame, harass, abuse, persecute, threaten, intimidate or otherwise infringe the rights of others;
- replicate statements or materials that violate other rights, duties or contractual or fiduciary agreements;
- publish or upload personal information, images, videos or other media of another person without his explicit permission;
- propose any unauthorized published material of any physical or legal subject;
- post statements or materials that are racially offensive, vulgar, obscene, pornographic, profane or otherwise objectionable promoters of hate, including language or images that typically would not be considered socially or professionally responsible or appropriate in person;
- post statements or materials that encourage criminal behavior or that would give rise to civil liability or otherwise violate any law or regulation in any jurisdiction;
- post statements or materials that in no way harm minors;
- send statements or materials that impersonate any other person or entity, whether real or fictitious, including, by way of example, employees, collaborators and representatives of the Portale Chef or Combivino;
- post statements or materials that misrepresent their affiliation with any entity, Combivino or Portale Chef;
- publish anything that violates the privacy or advertising rights of any other person, including, by way of example, publish any personal identification information of another person, including, without limitation, addresses, telephone numbers, e-mail addresses , social security numbers, credit card numbers or any trade secrets or information for which confidentiality is required;
- post statements or materials that constitute unsolicited mail, spam or unauthorized advertising or promotional material, including, but not limited to, links to commercial products or services or any political campaign;
- post material that in the exclusive judgment of Combivino is questionable or limits or inhibits any person or entity from the use or use of interactive features or other parts of the Website or which may expose Combivino or its users to damage or liability of any nature;
- post material that violates or may violate any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or other intellectual or proprietary right of any party or that you otherwise do not have the right to make available, without the express permission of the copyright owner , trademark or other proprietary right. Combivino has no explicit obligation to provide any user with indications, signs or anything else that can help a user determine whether the material in question is protected by copyright or trademark. Users are solely responsible for any damage resulting from copyright infringement, trademarks, property rights or any other damage resulting from such sending.
Any user who does not comply with these guidelines may be expelled and refused access to message boards, chats or other public forums. Combivino, or its designated employees, may remove or modify any content created by the user at any time and for any reason. The materials published or uploaded in the various public forums may be subject to size and usage limits. Combivino and its licensees expressly disclaim all responsibility and approval and do not make any representations regarding the validity of any opinion, advice, information or statement made or displayed in these forums by third parties, nor can they be held responsible for any errors or omissions in such messages or hyperlinks embedded in any message. In no event will Combivino, its licensees, our affiliates, suppliers or agents be held liable for any loss or damage caused by the reliability of the information obtained through these forums. The opinions expressed in these forums are exclusively the opinions of the participants and do not reflect the opinions of Combivino. Combivino has no obligation to monitor any content or posting on message boards, chat rooms or other public forums. Website operators and moderators reserve the right to modify, refuse to publish or remove any publication or content, in whole or in part, for any reason. They reserve the right to contact users to inform them of policies, hide user posts or delete user accounts without notice, for any reason, including but not limited to violating these terms.
The website and services, and any content, tools, products or services displayed, accessible or obtained through the website and services are provided "as is" and "as available", without warranties of any kind, expressed or implied or statutory, including, but not limited to, property warranties, non-infringement, merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. Without limiting the generality of the foregoing, Combivino, its licensors, affiliates, suppliers and agents do not guarantee and expressly deny that: (i) the use of the website or services and the access and use of all tools and features on it will be uninterrupted, error-free or secure; (ii) that any information obtained in it is accurate, reliable or complete; (iii) that the defects will be corrected; or (iv) that any software, service, site or server hosting the sites or services is free of viruses or other harmful components. The use of sites and services and any information or material provided on or through the sites and services are entirely at your own risk.
Neither Combivino nor its licensors, directors, officers, employees, contractors, agents or sponsors are liable to you or anyone else for any loss, injury or indirect, incidental, consequential, special, exemplary, punitive or other damages nature under any contract, negligence, objective liability or other theory arising out of or relating in any way to (i) the use or inability to use the website or services; (ii) any content on the website or in the services; (iii) statements or behavior published or made publicly available on the website or services; (iv) any product or service purchased or obtained through the website or services; (v) any action taken in response or as a result of any information available on the website or services; (vi) any damage caused by loss of access, cancellation, failure to store, failure to backup or alteration of any content on the website or services; or (vii) any other matter relating to the website or services. In no case the total responsibility of Combivino or its licensees towards the user for any and all damage, loss and cause of action exceeds the amount paid by the user, if any, for the use of the websites or services. Some jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion of certain warranties or the limitation or exclusion of liability for incidental or consequential damages. As a result, some of the above limitations and disclaimers may not apply to you. To the extent that we cannot, based on applicable law, exclude any implied warranty or limit the responsibilities, scope and duration of such warranty and the extent of our liability, the minimum permitted by such applicable law will be considered.
Portale Chef will not be liable for any damages deriving from inaccessibility to the services deriving from problems connected to the network, to the providers or telephone or telematic connections of which the same does not control, the failed or defective operation of the electronic equipment of the user or suppliers of the company.
Portale Chef also assumes no responsibility for content created or published on third party sites with which the Website has a hyperlink. The user who decides to visit a website linked to the Website does so at his own risk, assuming the responsibility of taking all necessary measures against viruses or other malware.
Any disputes relating to the execution of the service may be raised, under penalty of forfeiture, within 48 (forty-eight) hours following delivery by certified e-mail to the address [email protected], documenting the dispute also with photographic material. Portale Chef is committed to responding to all requests received within a maximum of 7 working days.
Combivino is an application that serves to combine correctly food with wine, with a technical approach that aims to make each tasting experience more enjoyable. Combivino promotes an appropriate and responsible consumption of alcohol, without abuse and without violating the regulations in force. As already written, the Website and the services of Combivino are not intended for subjects below the legal age. During registration, the software will take into consideration the legal age defined in the country of origin, based on the declared nationality. Each country has regulations governing the consumption, sale and advertising of alcohol products. The user is aware that in using the application in other countries he must follow the laws in force, where the legal age may be different or there are legal provisions that limit or deny the possibility of consuming alcohol.
Combivino excludes any liability at its own expense, except for malice or gross negligence, if the Website is used by minors. Combivino assumes no responsibility in the event of access by users below the legal age who have provided different general information.
The relationship between user and Portale Chef is considered concluded in Italy and regulated by Italian law. Any disputes connected and connected to the use of the Website and the services contemplated therein, which are not subject to composition through the Joint Conciliation procedure, are reserved to the Italian jurisdiction and to the mandatory and exclusive territorial jurisdiction of the Court of Rome.
The parties declare to have read and understood, and therefore to expressly approve Articles 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8 and 9